Monday, January 09, 2017

a peek inside my floral art journal

Well, I have almost filled up an other art journal with floral pages! I am having so much fun working around a theme (flowers) for my art journal. I work on one or two art journal spreads each day and I limit myself to about 20 minutes to create. It has been a fun way to get creative, practice and explore ways that I can make around around my theme. Today I've got a little peek into this journal as well as a video where I share my process on one of my favorite pages. If you are looking for more videos, head on over to my YouTube channel where I uploads all kinds of videos of my process and have lots of new stuff coming in the months ahead!






7 comments:

Jane said...

Wow such gorgeous colourful pages...what an amazing floral garden you have inside your journal x

Mia Bloom Designs said...

Fantastic post! I really enjoy watching these videos. Thank you for explaining your process. Also, love that you included the materials used for this journal pages.

peggy gatto said...

Thank you for this wonderful post. I love painting flowers and gardens and using pressed flowers in my art.
Great ideas from you, thanks!!

jo kelly said...

thanks for more gorgeous inspiration Alisa!

Peggy Festerling said...

I love that you're treating yourself to moleskin watercolor notebooks, now. I'm dying to try them, myself.

Libby said...

Hi Alisa, thank you for sharing all your creations. I just love everything you post. If you will forgive me I am going to bare a little of my soul; I don't have too many people that I can share with. Right now in my life I am in a transition of change- I won't go into detail for time and space purposes. But, your work and posts give me so much encouragement and fill my heart with creative spirit. And I can not wait to get into my studio. When life seems to suck all the inspiration and creation out of you; it is nice to know there is life out there that builds you up. Thanks again. After I move I hope to sign up for an online class.

marjolijn said...

What a lovely inspiration! Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails