Friday, October 30, 2009

Bouncing Around

As usual I have been hard at work in the studio today- bouncing from one project to another. I am very lucky to be a great creative multi tasker because I am not sure how I could bounce from painting and dying fabric (yes fabric not canvas) to stringing beads to writing class lessons to updating html coding on my website to working on a series of mini art quilts! And the day is not yet over- Fridays are the night that my hubby and brother bond over video games (insert my eye roll here!) and I work late into the night if I have the energy and tonight- I have the ENERGY- Lots to accomplish this weekend!

If you have a chance- pop on over to my friend Kelly Rae's blog where I am giving away a brand new clutch (hot off my sewing table) and also giving away a free slot in my current class- Adventurous Accessories- Just leave a comment to enter!


5 comments:

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Hopping over right now!!

Our Hands For Hope said...

You get an A for energy and consistancy in blogville writting!

Unknown said...

If I only had half your energy...
My house would be clean and my projects would get done. Oh life would be grand.

Sherry said...

Multi-tasking and energy -- which came first?? lol!!! Busy people always manage to find more to do.

Hopping over to Kelly Rae's!

Anonymous said...

Cheers for creative energy! It's always a good feeling to get things accomplished.
Hugs! Barbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails