Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lovely Weekend!

What a lovely weekend it was! The last of our family guests left on Friday and as sad as it always is to see loved ones go- it was nice to get back to my life. I have put my art on hold for the last week and a half and it was definitely time to get back to my studio!!! After a day full of painting, Saturday night was the Ecopalooza exhibit that I was a part of and it was so much fun and even better to have wonderful friends come out and support me!  The night was full of "green" art, fashion, TONS of people and lots of inspiration. My art has taken a more sustainable approach lately and I can't seem to stop using all kinds of recycled materials so getting to exhibit and attend was super inspiring for me.  After the exhibit, we made our way over to Ray Street in North Park to browse more galleries and listen to live music played from the top of one of the galleries- TOO MUCH FUN!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails